Numerous studies have found that our lives get better if we are having positive outlook towards life. Our times have seen abundance in many fields, yet there is lack of positivity in our daily lives. Having a positive day can be easily attained with following tips:
- Start being thankful: There are so many things in our lives that we can be thankful for. We take our blessings for granted. Right from an able body to having our own vehicles, we seldom appreciate these things. Instead we complain about what we do not have. The best way to beat this scenario is being thankful for simplest delights of our lives.
- Have a positive thought in the morning: Rather than starting the day like- ‘oh no, it’s another day!’ be thankful that you have got another opportunity to learn and to grow. There are may be many challenges in your life but if we set our intentions positively, it will boost our confidence to face situations rather than fearing them. So start your day on a positive note.
- Motivational stuff: As we live through day, it is beneficial to read/listen to motivational stuff. A small quote can change the way we look at life. Motivation begets motivation. Hence invest your time in motivational literature/videos. It does help one to look at the bright side of life.
- Compliment at least 3 people: Compliments can be offered for simple things or any special favour someone does for you. This creates positive rapport among you and other people. Additionally, the person who receives compliment would feel good and compliment some else as well.
- Writing thankful notes: Writing handwritten notes have become a thing of past, now. It would be nice to receive some handwritten notes for our efforts. If you are not of ‘writing’ person, type a good personal message and make someone else feel special.
We do not live the same day again. Do make your day interesting one with above inputs. Positive ripples are the need of our times. Do your bit and spread smiles around you.
Please feel free to add your tips to spread positivity.
Thanks & Be positive!
Shilpa Naik (c) 2018